in the search form you can specify the criterias according to your needs. You simply have to press the OK button to send your request. Your chosen criterias are preserved, to enable you the refine the criterias. To reset the criterias use the Reset button. The presentation of the found objects is supplemented by the type of the object(z.B. ads, brochures)
Create an account
You will see the this dialog:
The only thing you have do is to enter a username and a valid email adress. The systems will check, if the your username isn┬┤t already in use. If everything is fine, you will see a success message. The system sends you an email with an initial password. With this passoword and your username you are able to login. To achieve the rights necessary to work on the archives you have to complete the required information in your account first (this is described later). Now you are ready to go.
- You get statistics of your collection in your account, so you can see how many items
you have and how much money you have spent.
- With MyItems it is very easy to find one item in your archive, by using a code (e.g. box-number.consecutive-number)
- KdF-Wagen provides functions for checking the MyItems for completeness.
- In archives you can set filters for items you own and items you don┬┤t own.
The MyItems page
After pressing this button a page opens, that almost looks like this.
In the top row you see the name of the archive your are currently working on (here brochures). To the left and right you see the same navigation buttons as in the archive itself. Most surprisingly they have the same function. Right below you see the first picture of the item you are currently working on. A click on the picture brings you back to the previous page.
Here you find all the properties of the MyItems. The properties are:
- where: In this field you can store infos about where you got your item from (Ebay, Swap Meeting …)
- archive: MyItems provides two fields to store infos about where you can find
the item in your Archive.
- price: These fields holds the price and the currency you have paid for the item.
- date: The next two fields can hold the month and year of the purchase.
- cond.(ition): With this dropdown list you can specify the state your item.
1 for ┬┤like new┬┤ to 5- for ┬┤hardly collectible┬┤.
- notes: Can hold any additional info you would like to store with this item.
In the upper row(s) you see your already exiting MyItems entries. The last is row is ment for a new MyItem entry. Last things you need to know are the function of the buttons.